Friday, March 18, 2011

Food Lion-UPDATED

 UPDATED! After the poor customer service I received at my local Food Lion this week, I will not be shopping there again.

WATCH THE AD CAREFULLY IF YOU GO. Some items on the page are not included in the "Big Deal" sale, and if you get a wrong item, they WILL NOT ADJUST YOUR PURCHASE. You will get a spiel about how they have to correct issues at corporate levels. This is complete BULL! The store manager would not even allow me to purchase an additional item to make my total items sufficient for the sale.

This week, Food Lion has some excellent sales going on! In addition to their Private Label brand Super Sale, they also have some great deals with their BIG DEAL sale. Purchase 10 items, save $5, and so on!

For the complete details, visit www.foodlion.com. For coupon matchups and tips to save money, go to www.southernsavers.com.

Happy shopping!

No comments: