Monday, June 7, 2010

Coupons in unexpected places

This week, our Sunday paper had three coupon inserts. I also found coupons in some unexpected places this week. Inside the USA Weekend insert, there are 3 coupons on the last page for Scott paper products. I purchased two packs of Scott Natural wipes last week, and found a coupon in the most interesting (and a bit annoying) place....tucked inside of the back of the package inside of a sealed little envelope that I had to cut along the sides of to retrieve the coupon. It was a good one though, 75 cents off of one pack of wipes. :)

Lastly, I have found that many companies are catching on to teh appeal and convenience of Facebook. You can go to www.facebook.com/nabiscocookies on the first Monday of every month to download a coupon for a FREE package of Nabisco cookies when you buy one package plus a gallon of milk. The applet will allow you to print two coupons per month. Since I shop twice a month, this gives a little treat at an affordable price! Last month, Publix had the Chips Ahoy BOGO, and I used my coupon, which gave me two packs of Nabisco cookies and a gallon of milk for under $5. This will be a great way to have a little something special to snack on when the kids are out of school this summer and ALWAYS hungry!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

It told me coupon not found on the Facebook link, don't know what I am doing wrong.

Unknown said...

I am not sure, I just searched facebook for Nabisco, and when you click the tab at the top of the page that says promos, it came up with instructions. Sorry!