Wednesday, December 3, 2008

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh girls.....trot on over to the Publix site and check out the big ole honkin' list of BOGO deals this week! There is about a zillion of them, and most items offered have coupons for them in the Publix winter savings flyer available at the store. I grabbed about 6 of each flyer and I am so glad I did! Look out Publix shoppers....here I come! Watch me burn some tracks squealin' through my favorite grocery store and save some moolah!!!!!

By the way, the Kmart double coupon thing really stinks. I went yesterday, and even with the double coupon deals, the prices are so doggone high I still didn't buy much. I think they jacked the prices earlier this week to allow for the coupons. Most shampoo was about $5 a bottle, and the cheapest Tide was over $9!!!! However, the Gillette men's body wash was on sale for $3.99, and there were $2 off coupons in this past Sunday's paper so you can gets those for free if you can find them. They only had 3 left when I got there yesterday so I snatched them up.

Happy shopping!!!!

3 comments:

Kari said...

I will have to check out the publix ad, that may be worth going into town.
I am with you on K-mart. I went today and their prices are way high, or else they didn't have it in stock. I did get Endust for free. Yay!

Unknown said...

I tried to get the Endust with my $2 off coupon so it would be free, but they were all out!!!!! I am thinking Kmart stinks.....
Publix is very much worth your time. Check out the fiddledeedee blog. She matches the sales with printable coupons, and makes it so easy!

Debbie said...

You go girl - and warn the other shoppers you are on the way! Love you Sis and hope all is going well.