Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you all for your prayers and support during this emotional time for our family!

On a lighter note, I have to say that I missed this week's Sunday paper....so no coupons and no sale flyers for me this week! I am looking at them online though, and although it works ok it isn't the same as circling them with my pen and clipping the little Walgreens coupons out! However, my trusty pink notebook is by my side and I am making my list for Publix, Walgreens, Kroger and Save A Lot this morning.

I went through my coupon box last night and trashed all of my unused January coupons, and I have to say it made me kinda sad. I am such a coupon nerd....

With all of the unexpected funeral expenses this past week my grocery budget is very tight, so check back in a few days to see how I did. It will all depend on the sales and coupons.....so keep checking!

No comments: