Wednesday, January 14, 2009

An interesting idea....

Here is an idea that needs some consideration. My bloggy buddy Miranda has started a new blog about life with endometriosis and living after a hysterectomy at age 25. She has done a lot of research about the chemicals and side effects of using tampons and pads. While this is often an uncomfortable topic (to say the least~~no pun intended)the use of feminine hygiene products affects us all at some point. Her findings are sobering and very concerning to me. The alternatives are also very money wise, and that is something else to consider. While they may not be for everyone, I do think the studies and research need to be considered by all women.

When you have time, please check out Miranda's new blog, My Life Without A Uterus.

I am having technical difficulties this morning and I can't get the links to work. Please use my blog roll and go to The Keeper Of The Cheerios blog, scroll down 2 posts to read about her new blog, and click her link there. On the left hand side of her new blog are the links I have tried unsuccessfully to insert here.

Sorry for all the trouble, let me know if it was worth your time!

No comments: