Sunday, November 9, 2008

Whoopin' It Up At The Walgreens!

I went over to Walgreens the other day to pick up my *FREE* 8x10 and I have to tell you it looks just beautiful! I am very impressed with the quality of their work. I saw a sign while I was waiting to pick up that described their "ultimate package". It has 3 8x10s, 3 5x7s, 20 4x6s, 24 wallets and a whole bunch of minis if I am remembering that part right. I know everything up until the minis was right....
Anyway, I thought the advertised price of $9.99 for the package was an EXCELEENT deal and told my beloved that he better get ready to pose for some backyard-staged- faux-professional photos to tuck in our Christmas cards this year. He agreed....knowing that it was senseless to argue....smart man!

Anyway, when I got my photo in it's protective envelope, I saw it had a coupon attached to it for $2 off the ultimate package. I was doin' the happy dance, I tell ya! Now if I can just get the Preteen Princess of Pout to cooperate, we will be in good shape!!!!

While at Walgreens, I also picked up 2 bottles of minced onion from the spice section, 8 Christmas votive candles, an extra 4x6 of the photo I had printed and some Dawn dish detergent. Combining the free photo, Walgreens coupons and sale prices and one manufacturer coupon gave me a grand total for my shopping experience of $$2.92. The regular price of my purchase would have been $10.35, so I saved over 71%!!!!! Even the cashier was impressed! (tee hee)

No comments: